This writer had lunch at Billy Mack Waller's Country Kitchen which is right across the street from the Hubbard City Cafe. My only reason for being there is Billy Mack cooks the best cheese burger in these United States of America. Also, Bill has some pretty good signs on the wall like, "I've got what it takes: But nobody seems to want it". While there, Billy told me, "Nancy Pelosi is so mean she would vote her own county to go dry and then move to another county. And that ain't right!"
Billy's quotes remind me of Samuel Adams who said, "The public can not get too curious concerning the character of public men." I am curious these days about all of these scanners in airports that are looking right through people's clothes no matter whether the people are 13 years old or 80. No matter whether they are Catholic Nuns or West Texas Cowboys. Being politically correct, Secretary Janet Napolitano, who runs Homeland Security, treats everyone the same as she looks for explosive lotions and powders. Meanwhile, as my hero, Charles Krauthammer says, "The Israelis are the experts. They look for terrorists, not lotions. They profile like any sane organization would. Profiling is not only the most effective approach, but the most efficient."
My curiosity really peaked reading the following news about one of the scanner providers:
OSI Systems Chief Executive Officer Joins US Presidential Visit to India
HAWTHORNE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- OSI Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: OSIS), a vertically-integrated provider of specialized electronic products for critical applications in the Security and Healthcare industries, today announced that Deepak Chopra, Chairman and CEO, was selected to accompany US President, Barack Obama, to Mumbai and attended the US India Business Entrepreneurship meeting, which was held by the US India Business Council (US IBC). The goal of the meeting was to promote further trade between US and India.
Then the news that our old friend George Soros dumps his half million dollar investment in OSI just two days ago adds more stink to Obama, Napolitano, Soros, and friends. Old Samuel Adams was ahead of his time. This writer predicts that the new Republican House will investigate and find Obama corruption that will make Nixon, Clinton, etc. look like choir boys. It will probably start with those thugs in the Justice Department and reach out to Chicago of course.
Across the street Scott Riddle held court at the Hubbard City Cafe. Scott likes to serf the net looking at sites like the Communist Party USA to scout what he calls, "Obama and our competition". Scott was pretty wound up in delivering his latest report, "The Commies are really going crazy about the recent elections. They said Republicans won with big lies, hatred, fear mongering, and racism. They fed the following list to their faithful:
1. A lie that Obamacare would establish 'death panels' to determine standards of care
2. A lie that Obama's stimulus bailed out Wall Street
3. A Lie that Obama's spending created the deficit (just because it went from $400B to $1T)
4. Republicans generated hatred for our Black President
5. Republicans suppressed the voting of Hispanics
6. The Democrats didn't have a good narrative to explain the deficit. The commies fear this could result in a movement to reduce the size of government.
The Communist Party's website define themselves as the 'Peoples Movement' made up of progressives and Labor Unions. Their greatest fear is 'this notion' pushed by Republicans that the country needs a smaller federal government. The Communist argue that health care, housing, and nutrition can only be solved by a large and strong federal government. They urge their followers to fight for the following major programs at this time:
1. Dramatically cut military spending (this is naturally the only cut they want to make)
2. Defeat any efforts to reduce the number of Public Union Employees
3. Raise taxes on all citizens with high income
4. Support comprehensive immigration reform by immediately passing the Dream Act which would put illegal immigrant children through college and endear Hispanics to their progressive movement and the Democratic Party.
It is obvious that the commies feel they can take over if they can get enough people into unions and provide amnesty to illegal immigrants. I challenge anyone to find one thing in Obama's play book that is not in the play book of the Communist Party of the USA."
Well said, Scott,