"For some strange reason the Republicans agreed to let MSNBC to come into, and in doing so, to desecrate, the Reagan Library to televise a debate of the Republican Candidates. All but two of these candidates are good Reagan Conservatives. One is Ron Paul a Libertarian (and just can't seem to help himself). The other. who I can't remember his name and don't want to, is a former Obama Liberal Ambassador to China (and just can't help himself)," by now you regular readers know this was a Cafe Coffee Kickoff by none other than Butch Jackson. "Every one knows the Libs version of Russia's old Pravda propaganda machine is MSNBC which is owned by Obama's lackey, General Electric. Just look at their lineup, Rachel Maddow, Charlie Rangel, Bryan Williams, Al Sharpton, etc. These guys are to the left of old George McGovern. Their questions followed the old idiot gotcha style, 'Governor Perry, polls show that Texas leads the nation in wife beatings. An advisor to one of your opponents has said that you beat your wife. Are you still beating your wife, and what do you use as a weapon is these beatings?' This type of question from people who would never ask Obama where he was born? What are his academic credentials? What positions of leadership have you ever held? etc."
"All true, Butch," responded the un-official Chairman of the Hubbard City Cafe and world renown and semi-local country and western multi-star who performs with less than zero effort, Billy Roy Mitcham. "Even though the Commies controlled the mike, the questions, and the agenda they got their asses kicked up between their elbows. Here are some of my favorites:
1. Williams asked Governor Perry if he could sleep at night knowing that Texas leads the nation in killing over 250 people during his term and that one of these people might be innocent? First the audience interrupted the question when they heard Texas was in the lead in capital punishment. Then they loved Perry's answer that if you come into our state and murder a citizen you will face justice and lose your life.
2. Romney, who was governor of the most liberal state in the union, Massachusetts, had a great line to explain the difference in Perry's record and his record as a governor, 'Texas is a great state. It has a Republican Congress, a Republican Supreme Court, is a right to work state, has no income tax, and a lot of oil and gas under the ground.' He also came to Perry's rescue when everyone was beating on Perry about mandatory, with an opt out, vaccinations that he passed around the state legislature. Romney said that Perry's intentions were honorable, and that Perry had said he would do it differently if given a chance. Romney said, 'We would all like to have a couple of mulligans with decisions we have made.' I think Romney was more Presidential and won this round of debates except for Newt, who always wins debates but isn't taken seriously as a viable candidate at this time.
3. The Commies attacked Romney who ran Bain, a very respected investment and consulting firm, about taking over companies and taking them apart by laying off people. They painted this practice called 'turnarounds' as ugly and despicable. Even though Romney didn't say so the ironic thing is this is exactly what the next President needs to do this with the federal government. He needs to take it apart and eliminate all the pieces that don't work. He needs to dramatically downsize the size of government and return it to a balanced budget while eliminating the insane debt that has been accumulated. At the end of Obama's term he will have created more debt in four years than the cumulative total of all previous presidents.
4. Bryan Williams told Ron Paul a bullshit story about LBJ going to an elementary school and seeing the distended stomachs of starving children asking Paul if he would like to kill the free lunch programs for starving children eventhough the current liberal crisis is nutrition not starvation. Michelle and crew want to fix fat kids by giving away nutritious meals. Paul killed the question. He said, 'Why do people like you think that when we say every problem shouldn't be answered with a federal 'give away' program instead of letting the local people and government handle real welfare needs that we lack compassion?' Great answer, but again unsaid, is that LBJ coming off the JFK assassination stuffed the Great Society down our throats which has led to the nanny state that is destroying this country. LBJ probably has done more damage than FDR. Given 8 years BHO will do more damage than either.
5. The big question aimed at Perry was about him using the term Ponzi scheme to describe Social Security. First, what is a Ponzi scheme? A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to separate investors, not from any actual profit earned by the contributed funds, but from their own money or money paid by subsequent investors. The perpetuation of the returns that a Ponzi scheme pays requires an ever-increasing flow of money from investors to keep the scheme going. The system is destined to collapse because the earnings, if any, are less than the payments to investors. Social Security is a classic Ponzi scheme, and as our birth rates fall and work force grows slower that retirees the system will collapse if not changed.
Perry says number one he would not change the system for older people dependent on SS. However, he says it must be fixed because it will be insolvent for younger tax payers. Perry is absolutely right. Because he tells it like it is (the truth) he is considered in today's political correct world an extremist.
6. Lastly, as is usually the case, Newt said it all when he called out the MSNBC Obama lackeys, "I'm not interested in helping your efforts to get Republicans to fight each other."
Bottom Line, our guys won, big time."
Think about it,