Monday, July 9, 2012

Obama-Lies #2 The Affordable Care (Obamacare) Lie

“The Affordable Care Act will reduce costs while improving the quality of care and providing coverage for the uninsured. And if you like your current insurance, you will be able to keep it,” lied the President of the United States of America.


A friend just sent me this email: “Jim, I received a letter from my company this week informing me that my Wife's insurance will be canceled effective Jan1, 2014. She will not be eligible for Medicare until 2015. I called to see if there would be a Cobra offered, and was told Obama care is the reason for the cancellation, and that it dictated no Cobra. This is the one about ‘If you like your current insurance you will be able to keep it’."

I also received this excellent video produced by a couple of San Antonio doctors from another friend. It speaks to the cost and quality issues of Obamacare.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/PJ-p29xEM0s

I encourage each of you to forward this to your email list, and if you will, let me know the estimated size of your distribution.

I promise to limit the Obama-Lies emails to only those that are critical to the defeat of Obama in November.

5/9 Obama-Lies #1 The Unemployment Lie
5/9 Obama-Lies #2 The Affordable Care (Obamacare) Lie

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment