American voters by re-electing Obama have chosen to leave to our children and grandchildren a world with Extremist Islamic Terrorists armed with nuclear weapons. How does this happen? Pretty simple.
Iranian born Valerie Jarrett arranges a one to one meeting between Obama and the Iranian Supreme Mullah (now that Obama is through the election AND HAS MORE FLEXIBILITY- REMEMBER THIS WITH THE RUSSIANS?). These two come to an agreement in which the Middle East Leader of Islamic Terrorism makes public concessions that give the impression of only developing nuclear capabilities for peaceful means. Meanwhile the Iranians continue their development while reinforcing their capability beneath the ground and out of reach of Israeli bombing.
The world applauds Obama's peace efforts and the Iranians return to sanity. Obama gets his second Nobel Peace Prize. Israel has no ally left that would support any kind of a preemptive strike. Issue closed. Israel is toast, first. Others come later.
Three years later the Iranians have nukes. They arm their friends just as they have provided assistance in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, etc. in killing Americans. Now back to today's headline, "Islamic Terrorists are armed with Nukes."
But there was more to the headlines. It also posed the question, "Why American Voters chose to do so." This explanation is not as simple. There are many, many reasons.
Resons such as:
1. Protecting a woman's right to choose
2. Supporting gay marriage
3. Protecting against any efforts to save Medicare, Medicaid, or Social Security
4. To force rich people to pay their fair share while protecting "Obama's middle class" who pay no taxes
5. To continue to get "my stuff" from Obama. Stuff defined as food, housing, contraceptives, free health care, education, and spending money
6. To continue to protect illegal immigration by keeping our borders open and not enforcing our laws
7. To stop any efforts to be the guardian and leader of the free world by withdrawing and shrinking our military when we can use that money to get more "Obama stuff"
8. Because our re-elected President is a black man and we owe them that
9. Because I am not an old rich white man and feel that Obama understands me better
10. Because Obama loans me money to goof off in college and never expects me to pay it back
11. Because 3 million Republicans, who voted for John McCain, had better things to do than to vote
12. Because Mitt Romney is a rich, white guy who is guilty of a felony by having illegal bank accounts in other countries and founded and ran a company that raided small businesses, laid off the workers who had to drop their insurance resulting in the death of their wives, sent jobs to China, and made millions of illegal dollars to send illegally to foreign bank accounts (oops, I had already said that once, but you know what I mean, HE IS JUST PLAIN EVIL!). Besides, he never released 100 years of income tax returns and would not answer the question, "Have you stopped beating Ann Romney?"
The list goes on and on. These are just a few of the reasons why smart, good, hardworking Americans, "Chose to arm Islamic Terrorists with nukes."
So what do we do? We don't quit fighting. But we do have our work cut out for us.
Think about it and spread the word. The fight ain't over.
P.S. This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over there has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in the Prague newspaper Prager Zeitungon.
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."